Phase 1 is the first stage of Everards Brewery’s relocation plans to create a viable and vibrant development called Everards Meadows. The multi-phased regeneration strategy will see the transformation of an area within the Soar Valley floodplain to the south of the Brewery’s previous home at Castle Acres, just off junction 21 of the M1 in Leicestershire.
The completed Everards Meadows will create a new brewery, bar and dining areas, cycle centre, tourist information, park ranger’s office, public toilets and food and drink kiosks, complemented by new cycle routes, cycle bridge over the river soar and general external works and landscaping.
Phase 1 comprises of the following elements:
▪ New Café building with views to the meadows
▪ New Cycle Centre for the purchase and hire of cycling equipment, as well a new cycle skills adventure track
▪ A central car park for visitors and over-spill parking areas
▪ Extensive soft landscaping and tree planting
▪ Hard landscaping to create high quality public spaces
Everards of Leicestershire