Nottingham Bluecoat School
Project Description: Nottingham Bluecoat School was founded in 1706 and was the first charity school in Nottingham. It is now a voluntary aided school supported by the Church of England who commissioned Franklin Ellis to design a brand new performing arts and teaching facility at the heart of their Aspley campus. The building is a significant landmark in Nottingham and reinforces the school’s values of tradition and community.
Location: Aspley Lane, Nottingham
Client: The Nottingham Bluecoat School