Click banner for slideshow

Project Description: The Old Pumphouse was originally designed in 1850 by the famous Victorian Engineer Thomas Hawksley.  Since closing in 1900 it has had a variety of uses until becoming vacant and dilapidated  in 2000.  Franklin Ellis purchased the site in 2008 and have lovingly restored the Listed building and extended it to create 8,000 square feet for their own offices.

Location: Nottingham
Client: Franklin Ellis Architects
Completed: 2011
Cost: £700,000
Awards: Nottingham Civic Society