The Old Pumphouse was originally designed in 1850 by the famous Victorian Engineer Thomas Hawksley. Since closing in 1900 it has had a variety of uses until becoming vacant and dilapidated in 2000. Franklin Ellis purchased the site in 2008 and have lovingly restored the Listed building and extended it to create 8,000 square feet for their own offices.
Franklin Ellis Architects
Nottingham Civic Society Commendation 2011